Monday, April 26, 2010

Reflection on my blogging

Before, this course, I have experienced the use of blog. First, it was just a platform to share daily experience. It gradually turned out to be a language sharing platform and I made some friends online who are language lovers.

Blogging is a very useful tool no matter what you do through such a way. It can be used to share our experiences. For teaching purposes, it can be a discussion forum and a Q&A session. Exercises and quizzes can be carried out there too. I usually teach grammar in the blog and students can leave comments or ask questions about the items they have interest.

I think it can cater every student needs, especially, for some autistic learners and slow learners. Students can use the blog any time they like. In so doing, no one will hinder the pace of the lesson flow in the daily class. I do think that using blogging to teach is a trend in the education for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment